non-fiction The Princeton Review. Paperback. PICK UP ONLY due to size/weight of item. NOT Ex-library. Good condition. Slight edgewear and bumping. Proceeds benefit the Pima County Public Library system, which serves Tucson and southern Arizona. Until further notice, USPS Priority Mail only reliable option for Hawaii.
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE--including 9 full-length practice tests (the MOST in an all-inclusive guidebook on the market ) for realistic prep, content reviews for all test sections, techniques for scoring success, and access to premium online extras. Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
- Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
- Hands-on experience with all question types (multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more) Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 9 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 5 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Drills for each test section (Reading, Writing and Language, and Math)
- In-depth online score reports for all practice tests to help analyze and track your progress
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
- Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
- Detailed examples showing how to employ each strategy to your advantage Includes Access to Premium Online Exclusives:
- Videos to teach you SAT test-taking strategies and commonly tested topics
- Access to college and university rankings, college admissions advice, and financial aid tips
- Multi-week study guides
- Special "SAT Insider" section packed with helpful info on picking your perfect school and writing application essays that stand out
Title: Princeton Review SAT Premium Prep, 2022: 9 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Tools (2021) (College Test Preparation)
ISBN Number: 0525570446
Book Condition: Good
Seller ID: 529QWY00090M